Thursday, September 1, 2011

PIRATE LLAMAS

OHNO, WHY IS SHE HERE?
yah, that's right, it's me again. MISS ME?
A'ight, a'ight, keep your pants on, jesus.

Hay guys, it's been a while...Two months, right? Iknow, I'm terrible,
but I've been really busyyyy...ok fine, I lied, I got lazy...and kinda depressed,
and I got a jobbbb, but I'm good NOW.
I finally have the heart and motivation to draw again,
so yep, this is the official
re-opening of this here comic. HAPPY? NO?
Too bad. You're not my mom, I'll do what I want.
As far as scheduling goes, I'll have to figure that out as I go, depending on how much homework I have and what not...

Anyway, I talk too much, I'll let you go back to looking at
cat videos on youtube, GAHAHAHA.

Next comic will be up either tonight or tomorrow, depends on how lazy I am today...

PS. You like my llama? I do. I want one.

BAIIII.

No comments:

Post a Comment